- 1 1. Which Is TakeFile.link?
- 2 2. How TakeFile Ensures Data Security
- 3 3. Is There a Waiting Time?
- 4 4. How Long Are the Data Stored on the Server
- 5 5. Should I Really Get a Premium Account?
- 6 6. Can I Download Other People’s Files?
- 7 7. Can I Switch to a Premium Account Later on?
- 8 8. Can I Resume Broken Downloads?
- 9 9. What Are the Payment Methods?
- 10 10. Can You Store Big Files?
Being a file hosting provider, the best way to describe TakeFile is that it’s a form of file sharing service where users will be able to download and upload files wherever they are as long as there’s an Internet connection. It’s very safe to use, and you’ll have the piece of mind that your data is well protected.
2. How TakeFile Ensures Data Security
Rest assured that your files are safe and secured once uploaded in TakeFile.link. They are known for their secure connection that prevents data theft and unauthorized sharing. Basically, you wouldn’t have to worry about anything at all.
3. Is There a Waiting Time?
If you’re using a free account, you’ll have to wait for 30 seconds to be able to download a file, no matter what size it may be. However, if you have a premium account, then you wouldn’t have to worry about any waiting time as you can download almost instantly. Not just that. No advertisements either!
4. How Long Are the Data Stored on the Server
This would vary on the type of membership you have. For example, with free accounts, you’re only allowed to store your files for up to 30 days. On the other hand, with a premium account, you’ll be able to keep it for a longer time.
5. Should I Really Get a Premium Account?
There’s definitely a lot of reasons why you should consider getting a premium account, and the majority of these are discussed in their homepage. For one, with a premium account, you wouldn’t have to worry about any limitations at all. You’ll be able to enjoy maximum speed, and even keep files as big as 10GB in size. Contents can be stored in the server for as long as necessary. Likewise, you could also consider working at several files all at ones, and it’s entirely possible.
6. Can I Download Other People’s Files?
This is possible– granted that the uploader has given you permission and that would be through a direct link. Basically, by having the link to the file you are planning to download, you’ll be able to do so. Wherein, if you don’t have the link, then you wouldn’t be able to download the file.
7. Can I Switch to a Premium Account Later on?
If you’re using a free account, and you have decided to upgrade to a premium one, then it can be done. Once you have settled your payment, the restrictions you have on your free account would be lifted.
8. Can I Resume Broken Downloads?
In such a case that you have accidentally lost your connection in the middle of downloading a file, you have nothing to worry about if you are a premium user. On the other hand, if you’re just using the program for free, then you’ll have to start all over again.
9. What Are the Payment Methods?
Takefile.link offers various payment methods for you to choose from. Some of the most popular ones include MasterCard, Visa, and Bitcoin.
10. Can You Store Big Files?
Free account holders could store files even up to 10GB in size. With a premium account, the storage limit is bigger.